Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Christmas Weekend Starts....

Ah! Its time for the weekend leading to Christmas and of course.....Franck had planned a big night out with the boys on Friday at MoS and what a interesting night it was! An excellent time to catch up with some old friends to hang out! It really turned out to be quite the boys nite out on the town with with a couple of magnums of Tattinger Rose disappearing, Francks fav JW....and even Absolut also going down. Chris from Emeral Hill Group making a rare appearance out of his bar on a weekend....Royston (I LoVe ChaMPagNe and my white suit!!!) who we won't see till the New Year since he is off following his passion for diving off Papua New Guinea....but in full effect were Albert and Ricky...Benji, Dr Marc Tay, Picasso...even Gordon popped up for a few and much to my supprise...spotted in the crowd was old friend Patrick Teo and family! A couple of the old ACJC boys were around as well such as Razak who now owns his own tour agency...Ben was rockin' as usual....and even Tommy was around before running of to Thumper and Living Room as usual.....Overall a good way to start the weekend indeed! For me....I hung around and spread some Christmas cheer with Sanjay....then bumped into Robbie who invited me to Attica Too! Oh well....as you can imagine, while Attica Too isn't quite my scene and indeed, it was quite hard to find the back door there (me being totally not a regular), it was interesting no less and it was cool to catch a very tired Cash at the end of the night especially since my FAV! DJ Dimitri from Paris is gonna be playing there this coming Friday!!!

No comments: