Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Its SATURDAY and we gotta PARTY

Yes SIR INDEED! Its Saturday and we kicked it off with a truly excellent dinner with Alexis, Boon, Jeff, Ade and myself at Imperial Treasure at Ngee Ann City! Something quite unusual which departs from our normal Shima, Goodwood Park Coffeehouse or Jumbo Seafood and it turned out to be excellent! We had quite a spread including the famous Teowchew steamed fish...veggies, noodles...duck and sharks fin....but the one that took the cake for me was the lobster and I spent quite some time digging and cracking into it much to the laughter of everyone! Then we split our ways....I went off to Raymond's house Christmas party while Ade went with her "girl" friends to Bellini Room to catch Dylan. Raymond's house party was cool! Everyone happily helped him deplete his stock of wine ....except me since I had my fav Chivas and this really cool funky Chivas 18 glass to play with! (Note to PR Staff reading this.....it is his own glass from the UK so he claims proudly!) Met with Nicole and Justin Duff and together with Susan, their kids.....and after the mayhem of the young ones quitened down a little...we chilled to watch his wedding videos!!! WHAT A HOOT!!!! We all agree that Raymond has certainly not changed since his wedding and honestly...as good friends....we will always hope you NEVER DO! Next thing you know, the clock strikes 2.30 am and we decide to go check out the B-Yond Party at Q Bar....whooooops....TOO LATE! Anyway.......all those family people head on home while I continue my nite out with picking up Ade and heading to MoS SMOOVE for a while before ending up with Tommy doing some Level Vodka at Living Room! A Really LOOOONG Nite out on the town indeed!

No comments: