Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Polo Black Launch @ Thumper

Believe it or not…not all my nites on the town is totally fun and leisure! There are nites when I do have to work and work hard…and tonite was one of those! As executive producer o my company, I do have to bring home the bacon so to speak and the launch of the latest Polo fragrance, Polo Black, was one of the more interesting shows I not only planned but also choreographed. We did the show at Thumper (as you all can imagine) and had the support of my good friends from Hong Seh Motors with 4 cool Maserati’s including a really cool GrandSport! With the support of Ai Ling, Britta, Stephanie and other T-Model’s as well as the support of my good friend Gerard and his team from Expo AV, we put together a really cool show. Prisca and the Ubersprint team worked hard to make sure the PR aspect of things went of without a hitch and indeed, it was a really cool party where everyone had fun! James Lye, Walter Fernandez, Poh Kay Ping, Giorgio Ferrari, David Furhmann Lim….all the boys with their toys! And guess what….I only have ONE photo of this night!!! Oh well…the show went well at least and only …if only more shows were like this!

1 comment:

HeadLiner said...

Please lah..even your normal job is a lot of fun and leisure...hehehe..u r one of the lucky ones !