Tuesday, April 18, 2006

2006 Red Bull F1 Party at Equinox!

It was a much anticipated day for me....the first race of the 2006 F1 Race Season and I was fully anticipating a great nite out on top of the town for the Red Bull Party!!! By the time I got there...it was actually quite packed and was lucky to get a table with a good view.... Well…have been anticipating this for a long time and heard about a gathering organized by my good friend Julian from Red Bull Singapore at Equinox so off I went! Adeline and June came to watch the race with me and Julian turned up just in time! There was also a selection of girls that would represent Red Bull there at the track…and I have to admit I was nearly jealous of the chance to get paddock seats! I wonder if these girls realized what the passes they would receive could mean to a true F1 fan! Oh well…the race was indeed all it was hyped up to be but with no surprise in Renault and Fernando Alonso taking the checkered flag…. Oh…hard core that we were…the four of us trooped over to LIVING ROOM on a Sunday night for a few more drinks! Er….I think the start to a very good week!!!

No comments: