Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Of Thumper Nites....and Random Nites in various Corners!

I really must try to organize and plan these nites out on the town better as well as get a more organized way to get my pictures up. Thumper has featured very regularly in my circuit and has become a firm staple of Edwin, Patrick and myself. Of couse some nites end up bigger than others but still we never fail to have a kick ass nite! One of the most prominent and beautiful couples in town...Julian Chee and Sulian Tan....and of course...we were up in Mt Faber at the very successful B-Yond Party! It was also the finale party to Fashion Week and Sulian's Birthday... Happy Birthday Hot Stuff!!!! Nites out on the town.....with all the boys and girls......Nigel, Rahidi, Jumato....Vanessa..... Patrick...Dol...the list of my friends out there goes on and ON!!

No comments: