Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thumper Nites...as USUAL!!!

For obvious reasons known to my regular readers....(actually, I really wonder how many of those do I have????) Thumper has become more than home! For a moment, even the boys and girls from Zouk and Velvet noticed my absence and of course....I have been reminded to spread the joy and must try to make an effort to my normal happy home ground more often! But this post is about one of those unscheduled nites that turn out to be a real cool killer of a party! As usual...any nite out in Thumper turns out to be a big one! Ed was feeling in a good mood...and of course the girls from Thumper, Yvonne who does a fantastic job of managing the guest as well Ting Li who actually is a very accomplished young film maker cum door bitch joined Patrick and myself in our usual party spirit.... As the night went on, David was in full effect...of course with Britta and Stephanie...and of course there was way more booze around than healthy! Moet...Chivas....good company...what more does a good nite out need? Off we trooped to Living Room...and OUCH...Thanks to Marco, we did more than a few Jagermeisters and Vodkas! I really need a nite out on the town like this like I need a hole in the head!

No comments: