Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oasis in Singapore

Yes...thats right....my next nite out on the town was with Oasis! How cool is that! Well....I suppose my days of running around back stage are well and truly over since all I seem to do now is watch the show from the front! Man....I miss those days of total havoc while under the total lack of sleep! Well.... the Gallagher brothers sure put up a great show with their greatest hits belted out one by one to a full house! I think the Liam is a little weird spending the whole nite in his trench coat with his hands in his pockets.....and I really think Noel has a better voice! Well...should not complain since I got free tickets! Sylzz sure enjoyed herself though...but not as much as the Rod Steward concert...no soccer balls I guess! Hahaha!

No comments: