Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The NEW BMW 7 Series

My next little party was with Noel down at the Performance Centre. We had been invited to drop in for a private preview of the BMW 7 Series in their new showroom so I quickly headed over to check it out. Got to keep the inspiration for my driving license I suppose. Well...to be honest, I was not totally impressed. It is suppose to be a whole generation ahead of the current one....it looks quite similar to the old one. I suppose I expected quite alot more! The rest of the Performance Centre was quite amazing though. Finally got up and personal to the new X6....the outstanding 6 Series.....and a couple of glasses of champagne and wine! Funny that we left there for our next little function in Noel's new Merc CLS 350 AMG! Hahahaha! BWM must have been kicking themselves! Well...next step down to Balaclava for Daniel's farewell! Onwards with my nite out on the town I suppose....

No comments: