Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dan's Farewell

Heading over to Bar None, we were really looking forward to catching up with my good friend Daniel Teo. We have both known each other since his days in the cosmetics biz and my first concert, Lisa Stansfield! Well...we lost touch...connected again...lost again...reconnected...and now as he moves from APB Singapore and our main contact for putting the deal with Tiger Beer and us at RWS....and then he gets promoted and moved over to Shangahi! Well it was a memorable nite catching up over beer and champagne! Cheers Daniel! Thanks for all the help and looking forward to you showing me Shanghai and a nite out the town there! (Little would I know I would go all the way there to have him bring me to dinner in a Singapore restaurant! Hahahaha!)

No comments: