Sunday, January 27, 2008

George's Birthday or My Journey to the East

Yes....its that time of the year again when one of my best friends and partner, George, celebrates his birthday bash. As you can expect, it had to happen in DongGuan...where its Karaoke and the China Mei-Mei! Hahahaha! Well, the boys turned up in full support of George as did the girls! How he manages to juggle all of the mei-mei's there is a total mystery to me but he was sure ready for a big night out and with the number of girls he had serving him cake and at his beck and call, I am sure he did! Jimmy, Nicky....most of the boys turned up....with the absence of ole' sneaky Lawrence who I heard had run away with another bill and recently got beaten up by some mei-mei hostess for cheating her as usual. Not my normal night out on the town but in support of George....I guess I can make the best of it!

No comments: