Friday, August 24, 2007

F1 Hungary @ THUMPER

Another nite out on the town with the Ferrari Club and my fav sport, F1. This time the race had moved to Hungry and of course we had moved as well....to Thumper! The usual boys turned up, Royston, Tim, Arthur, Daniel and Karen with their baby, Edward, Rudy and Ismay. Eng and Alexis joined in as well with the Mumm's and off we were expecting a Ferrari win. Alas, it was not to be again with the remarkable talents of Lewis Hamilton leading from start to finish. This kid is really good! Of noteable mention was also the HUGE screen that Thumper had secured for us. It was from floor to ceiling and wit the audio hooked up to the house sound system, we sure had a fantastic view of the race. Of course the carpark looked real good with the Maserati's and Ferrari's parked there but I must say the one that really stole my imagination was a restored Ferrari Testarossa that Tim drove. Can you imagine that Tim has 3 Ferrari's??? Too bad he doesn't have a cute daughter for me to chase! Anyway....the Testarossa is one of my boyhood dream cars, a white one being featured in one of my all time fav TV show, Miami Vice. Tim as the exact same model here and is only one of 3 on the road. Woah!!! I LIKE!!! Must try to get a ride in one some day!

No comments: