Friday, August 24, 2007

Conrad's Birthday

What can I say about Conrad but he is sure DA MAN! When he throws a party everyone turns up! And now he is involved with this interesting Lychee Vodka thing with Shannon, it even gets more interesting! As expected the whole tribe turned up, Amanda before she left for Europe, David Furman-Lim...forgot Christabelle Campbell's name who is our 3rd runner up in Miss World (I am still wondering how I got to know her from way back when....) Belle, Andrea Fonseka...and alot of booze! Of course we moved to MoS later where we caught up with Michael and Stanley who introduced me to their good friend from Hong Kong Lambert who is in a similar business as me and who I am hooking up with! Shawn also turned up.....and it all turned out to be a long long big big nigt out on the town....man...this is getting to be too hard!! Hahahaha!

No comments: