Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Last Nite in KL!

Well...after a really long day at Sepang, I was sincerely debating the logic of doing another big night out on the town in KL but since I was here...I decided to go for it while Roy and Ismay took it easy and ordered loads of room service it seems! Off I headed to Heritage Row and checked out a few new places such as Maison...Atrium and a few more where I bumped into everyone from DJ Love, Groovedoctor, Azam and then onwards to Velvet again where I spent time with my old boss Peter Chong and Tan. Of course things naturally got totally out of hand and I ended up at some strange after hours party at KL Tower with Sebastian Hagel and a whole bunch of others...... and getting totally pissed! Lucky thing it was just a roll down the hill back into my hotel! Alas, another big night out on the town in KL and again I cannot wait to come back!

No comments: