Monday, May 28, 2007

My Turn For MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yes.....another year older....and yet another party nite out on the town....I wonder why I do it actually...but well...I thought it would be a nice way to kind of bid farewell to Q Bar! Yes...once again, the events manager manages his own birthday....and of course I invited all my friends that were near and dear to me! I was really happy that most of my old and new friends turned up....Kimberly and her friends....Caroline and Gary....Dennis and his wife who were supprisingly very old friends with Ian and Say Yong as well! Patrick Teo came down, together with Momo and Dave, the guys from Cannery, Rod and Roberto, Sharon Tang, of course George and Raymond who ran off rather early....Rasina, Conrad, Sulian and Julian, Giorgio.....our other partner Gerald and his wife together with Dr Chan and his wife....(Thanks for the excellent cigar bro!!!)....Anastasia and her cousins....Sharon Wang, Ying and friends....Yuki Lange and her friends....Franck. Tricia and their gang....Edward Tan....Walter, Angela......David Chin, Karen and PK also turned up.....the list goes on and on!!! Anyway..got to really give a big shout out thanks to Royston for the diving course, Giorgio for the 6 litre bottle of Tattinger (3 more than last year!!! I nearly cried!!), Ismay for the plastic handcuffs (I wonder what she was thinking!!!) and also Franck for the limited edition Ferrari PitCrew Watch (this one drew a shout of supprise and glee!!) I swear...this is one of the most perfect birthday's I have had..and believe it or not...I was still sober (kind of) when we broke up! Well...off I went with Kimberly and her friends to MoS where I caught up with Bernard.....and then off I went again to my happy stomping ground Zouk. How could I not end my party at Zouk!!! Of course Lincoln was there and happily got me trashed playing dice! As the night went on...next thing I find, Sharon King, Dylan Foster and the guys from Bellini turned up with Franck and company.....and of course...the party went on and on!! Oh what a NIGHT!!!!! THANK you ALL for coming...thank you for all your friendship...thank you for a fantastic time...thank you for being my friends....understanding and supporting and tollerating me......thank you for being......YOU!!!

No comments: