Monday, May 28, 2007

Mercedes Benz Centre 1st Anniversary

Its one of the most common marquee's on the road....their F1 team is beating my beloved Ferrari team.....and I don't even drive....so you ask what am I doing going for their Anniversary....well......two things.......Free Champagne and a Lingerie fashion show from La Perla! Sports cars.....Champagne, Exotic Watches, Lingerie.....you ask how do all these things connect and I really tell you I don't know. Thats the one thing I have wondered about this event. It all seems quite interesting with Maniam and the sax player.....a interesting guest list....but really....it didn't quite connect at all. Anyway.....caught up with quite a few familiar faces for a nite out on the town such as Julian and Sulian as well as Girogio who sponsored the excellent Tattinger. Party animal Banker Joseph was there together with Caroline from Hong Seh who strangely had a very similar outfit to my partner for the evening Felicia! Lucky that the two girls are friends actually! Marie and her Swiss boyfriend joined us....and as the night started grow a little stale....Joseph suggested to hop off to to Uber hot Hip Hop club Butter Factory. George had headed there earlier so off we went (very strange...Merc Centre Anniversary but I arrived in one BMW and left in another!!!). Note to self....Do not wear suit to Hip Hop club cause you will look very un-hip! Well....to escape the hop...we Felicia, Angela and myself decided to split and chill at Em Studio where we bumped into Walter (all my friends from my birthday seem to keep popping up everywhere!). Not long after the girls called it a night...I headed back to Butter to find Joseph only to bump into KC there with Ian!!! Small world indeed! Naturally...more Martel disappeared....and we ended up in HQ...Zouk!!!

No comments: