Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Of Old Friend and New Ones @ MoS

Its always good to meet old friends that turn up unexpectedly and was especially nice to catch my old friend Karen who had come back for CNY from Hawaii. I havent heard from her in ages since she got pushed off the podium of Zouk early last year and broke her hip resulting in 6 months in a wheel chair! Poor girl! Anyway....she was back and we just happen to catch up at MoS that night! Danny the party king of Living Room there as well as Alvin and a few of the other boys. Also, out of the blue I happen to meet a old family friend, Rustam Seth! His grandmother used to babysit me when I was an infant in Haig Road so our family connection goes back since I was born. Rustam currently lives in Australia and is moving back to join the family business, Sunrise & Co who are the sole importers and distributors of Yonex...and for all you that remember playing badminton when we were kids, it was quite a status symbol to have one of their rackets....I think it was the Carbonex 10 or 20! What a blast from the past! Anyway...one of those nites out on the town with blast from the past is always good! Oh..and for this one...the next day....NO HANG OVER! I think I am losing my touch! Hahahaha!

No comments: