Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ferrari's 60th Anniversary

For someone who doesnt know how to drive....somehow I keep getting invited to all these cool Ferrari events and of course...this year is special to a marque that I have come to love...FERRARI! Not withstanding my great affinity to the F1, there is something more than sexy and sensual to these cars......something that grips both the boys who love their toys and girls who love the boys who love toys so this was a very special night for me. After a long and late meeting with David and Ashur on Thumper, I sped home for a quick change and headed down to Movida at St James to celebrate with my friends this special event. All the boys were there, Julian and Sulian, Billy...Felicia from Crystal Time, Rudy from Hong Seh and Dennis Foo, Cara and Ivan...and of course my old friend and the new Director of Operations of St James, Sharon King! The Tattinger flowed freely with a fantastic buffet of food and friends. If only I had a wide angle lense for the front carpark of St James you would have seen one of the largest single gatherings of Ferrari's ever seen in town. Of course....we partied till the wee nights out on the town and of course...the next day...I paid for it with another of my all to familiar hang overs! Cheers to Ferrari! 60 Years on and with me only owning 2 tee shirts and a few rides in these lovely cars. I seriously need to learn how to DRIVE!

No comments: