Friday, October 14, 2005

Wednesday night was a killer night! It was the 1st Anniversary of T-Models and the plan was for the usual suspects to head straight to Thumper between 8.00 p.m. and 9.00 p.m. When I rocked in, Edwin was already in the house with Dolores in a meeting wish Shay. Jackie and Lionel had also just landed…and soon after Olivia swung in. Lambo Bobby came down and quickly educated Lionel on what Absinth was! Scary! Sunder popped in to make up for leaving me at Balaclava the night before…and soon the party was in good swing! In good order, Ale, Prisca, Bryant and even Jess turned up! Boon and David were busy entertaining! Met this interesting girl called Lydia who was from Starhub and had a thing against Midas! Very strange considering this legal case was before her time. Oh well, I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions…As it turned out….everyone that was anyone had come from the Indochine party. Lynette Lim and her husband popped in as well as Jin. Funny that I have known Lynette for ages and now she is Jin’s boss! The free flow of vodka made everyone quite happy! Even Laura Yin turned up! I must say she has filled out very nicely…and Laura being Laura, after saying her usual hello’s…..quickly ran off to flirt with the numerous hot male models in the house! As we mixed and mingled, Alexis and Yanni showed themselves after the fashion show. It was quite a fantastic crowd and everyone was really grooving! I actually hit the wall at about midnight and was about to go home but then I decided to see if I would win that iPod Nano for voting for the most popular model. Man…that iPod Nano is the coolest sexiest thing I have seen since….er…..since….I walked into a sex shop in Lucky Plaza! Wondering around after I bumped into Chris Wilson who was actually going home instead of to Attica! Amazing indeed! Its funny that now we look back, I have known Chris for nearly the past 7 years! How time flies indeed! Roaming around further, I had a few drinks with Wazeem from StarSports. Was happy to crash into Erika Swan and Charmaine Harn who still looks fantastic! Man, I used to have the biggest crush in Charmaine….and she certainly has improved with age! Just as the night wound down, I spotted Boon with a good friend of ours who had one drink way too many….Poor girl! She was utterly smashed! Well, it was 3.00 a.m. and it took an effort for us to haul her cute little ass out the door…and while Boon ran off to get her bags, this young lady happily decided to “let go” right on her own feet…and my shoes! Thank GOD for leather shows man! However, my velvet pants needed dry cleaning immediately! Remind me never to wear velvet pants when I have to take a LONG WALK at 4.00 a.m!

1 comment:

HeadLiner said...

rule of thumb would be ..dont ever wear velvet pants...what were u thinking!
:)

oh..and Man u sure party a lot !