Friday, December 18, 2009

In Support Of Family

I have heard that my closest cousin seems to be facing some tough times with his blog. Knowing him for all my life...remembering his drawings when I was a kid (I always wanted to draw like you cuz) and that he spent alot of his working life as a journalist....he has always had a creative bent. He has always been a little different, living life a little askewed and on his own terms...a little bit of the rebel (no wonder he was involved with Harley Davidson!!!)...and much much more. I have always looked up to him...and without a doubt, would not be the person I am and where I am in life now without his quiet support. So from across our little bridge Cuz.....know that you are loved and that I offer my love, support and encouragement! Cannot wait for us to have another nite out on the town soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Things will be fine for him.