Sunday, February 01, 2009

ZoukOut 2008

One of the biggest nites out on the town every year is ZoukOut and this year was no exception. Dinner with Franck and the boys at Barnacles proved to be totally sinful and HUGE! Lobster, crabs, prawns and loads of oysters together with a load of Franck's beauties! A totally outstanding party in every respect! After having our fill....off we went to the Velvet tent where we caught up with even more friends. Royston and company, Lincoln...and my good old friend and fav DJ in the world, Dimitri from Paris! This year more than 20 000 people filled the beach and we happily had our swigs at a absurd amount of Black Label, champagne and more.....Sylzz had her girls in full action to and as expected....we partied till dawn....and waiting for one and a half hours for a cab! I promise...next year....I am gonna get myself a car!!! Oh....it took us hours to get the sand out of our hair and bed...and nearly a week for me to get it out of my shoes!

No comments: