Saturday, December 20, 2008

Halloween @ Thumper 2009

Its that time of the year again that lets people go dress in virtually anything to club..yes...its Halloween! This year the party was at Thumper and after I got in my genuine China Security Guard outfit.... we headed down to check out the party. It sure was a excellent nite out on the town with the support of the party bus thanks to our good friend Clifford and Bosco! The costumes were quite wild and the crowd was really up for a good time. Seen in the crowd were a couple of Jokers, 2 Super Mario's (one with a real mustach)...a tube of toothpaste, ice cream, a sucide bomber...Elvis, some strange sailor girls, angels, demons and a few witches and gouls! Douglas from my office turned up, together with Satia, Eric Chan, Sum Yee and Pat, Nicholas Lee, Jonty and friends....and probablly more friends though I could not for the life of me recognize anyone!

No comments: