Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Mighty Maserati GrandTurismo S

My dream car on the road just got even better. Maserati was launching their GrandTurismo S!!! One of the most beautiful cars on the road was being launched at the Maserati City Showroom. What a dream machine.....what curves....the shark-like front grill.....the sound of the engine purr...I was so much in love that it was one of the reasons that motivated me to finally go get my driving license! Of course I am not sure when I can afford to get one...but one can always dream! Michael Hosking joined me as did Andrea and some of her friends, Christopher Guy was around as was Edward and his dad Alfred....Anastasia turned up a little later and when Roy and Chris finally turned up, we all made our way off next door to Zouk for another excellent nite out on the town!

No comments: