Sunday, July 20, 2008

Turning 38.....My Birthday @ Thumper!

Turning 38......and a big nite out on the town with close friends, people that really matter to you....souls that you have a bond with.....and a special one that you love......It certainly was a great time with everyone that turned up...Sylvia, Rose, David, George Tay from Budweiser, Marcus from Maxxium, Glenn, Tony and JR, Massimo, Gillian and Ismay, Marcus, Leonard and Desmond, James Seiter, Andy and Mok from the office, KP, Ryan, Howard, Rudy, Boon, Alison, Josh, Joyce Debbie, Kon Chun, Jeremy and Ian, Franck M, Peter Martin, Edward Tan, Bobby......the list goes on and on. A huge shout out to my staff at Thumper.....A BIG THANK YOU to everyone! You all mean the world to me.....and especially to HB. You are the light of my life! Another big shout out to my friends at Pernod Ricard for all the Chivas and Mumm's! Thanks Eng, Alex and my good friend Raymond.

1 comment:

Classiclicious said...

Hi
Happy belated birthday :)