Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cars...Cars....Cars....and a dream!

Thats right! Be afraid...keep your children indoors, send the old people to the countryside, lock up your daughters and keep off the roads....Alan is working on geting his driving license!!! Been taking lessons and soon going to be legally able to get behind the wheel of the most dangerous weapon known to man.....a CAR! Well...it sure will limit my nights out on the town....drunk driving and police checks...but all my friends are so supportive considering my love for cars! But here we go guys....these are my inspirations....the wheels of steel that I have set my eyes on and I do home one of them will be mine! Well...my selection would be...in no particular ranking of preference......the Ferrari Dino and Testarossa, Mercedes Gullwing and SL300, Aston Martin DB5 (the ORIGINAL Aston for James Bond), Volvo P1800 (original car featured in The Saint for you young kids out there), Jaguar E-Type and the XJS, Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa and the Grandturismo, Audi TT -S....and my dad's old MG-B Roadster V8......well...one can dream right???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so surprised that you do not have a driving license... till date!