Monday, June 16, 2008

A shoe affair!

I was invited to the launch of the hottest new ladies shoe brand in town, Giuseppe Zanotti which was brought in by the Jay Gee Melwani people and boy was it a blast! Fantastic champagne...fantastic company and fantastic shows (though they don't fit me nor my wallet!) Met up with a few friends as they hit the shoes, Julyn and Frances who were having a great time...and as the sun went down, I got ready for another big night out on the town with the rest of the gang! As I left the shop, I realized how lucky I was to leave with my wallet intact!! Hahahaha!

1 comment:

Classiclicious said...

Hi Alan
Stumbled by chance to your blog. Just dropped by to say Hi. Great blog about your night out on town. I enjoyed reading them.

I attended one of Hermes private event recently and I think I saw you there chatting with Sulian.

Have a nice weekend and blog more on your parties attended. Yeah I love parites too.