Monday, March 17, 2008

The Search for The Scuderia Torro Rosso Girls!

I remembered attending the Red Bull Girls Party a few years ago up at the New Asia Bar so when I got the invite, I roped in Royston to join me on what I had little suspected to be one of the best nights out on the town I have had recently! Well, we got there just after 8.00 pm and as the crowd flowed in, we happily snacked on mini burgers and garlic prawns. As expected, to start the night off, we happily popped our first bottle of Mumms...and very soon, we were onto our second and third and .....well....suffice to say I heard we cleared a even dozen! Well, I must say it turned out to be quite a night of meeting old friends like Guy and Francesca, as well as new friends like Felicia who was the door girl at Butter Factory, Daryl, Red Bulls Brand Manager here...and of course the girls, Estelle, Jamie, Lynn.....what a start to a totally fantastic night out on the town!

No comments: