Monday, March 17, 2008

Out on Keppel Island, Prive Gastrobar!

One of the more remote but hip little joints to open recently, Prive owned by Michel Lu and some other partners launched to much applaude. Its quite a interesting place, with what I heard to be a very expensive restaurant inside (good food but service wasn't quite up to parr as yet) and a outdoor area that while quite beautiful and hip, would be a total washout when it rained! The one thing going for it was that it was gonna have a great view of Resorts World in a few years time though! Well, you can imagine quite the few regular faces were happily giving the free booze more than a tipple.....Michel himself, Gillian, Aldrin, my cousin Julian, Patrick Ee, Prakash, Angel Teo....Jeff.....and of course my good friend Stuart and his lovely girlfriend Alison too! Some rather evil looking flaming drinks were being passed out to all and sundry but of course the smart ones avoided it (and avoided what I heard was a big hang over the next day). My night out on the town was not really over yet as I was schedule to go wish a friend Dom, a very happy birthday in Velvet so off I went! Man.....and its only Thursday!

No comments: