Monday, February 04, 2008

JLC's Boutique Opening @ The Raffles

My fav watch brand Jager-LeCoultre had opened their new boutique at The Raffles and I was invited to the party! Of course I would not miss this one! One of the greatest gifts I have is that dad left quite a few of these fine instruments with me. My old friend Oscar who is the boutique manager had invited me and also met Xavier Dufoix, the MD of Jager for South East Asia. Also was introduced to Jerome Lambert, the CEO of Jager-LeCoultre himself! Well, one of their VIP guest was supposed to be Kelly Lin Xin Lei, a famous Taiwanese actress, but I think the star of the night was The Rose....a Jager-LeCoultre Calibre 846/1 Mechanical Manually-Wound wonder with 75 carats of precious gems. A truly one of a kind exceptional piece indeed. Dinner followed and I had the delightful company of Patricia Yeo, the JCL sales director as my partner. A very exceptional night out on the town indeed!

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

恭喜发财! :p