Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TNP New Face 2007

Its been a long long long while since I blogged. My new job at Resorts World has really taken alot of my time but I am loving it none the less. A great opportunity, exciting projects, fantastic people.....what more can I ask? Anyway....a quick entry about another cool nite out the town that I had....The New Paper New Face 2007 Awards. Geoff Tan, another old mate of mine who was the main organizer had invited me and asked me to help secure a after party venue which I I easily managed to do witht he support of Thumper. After work, I headed down to Ngee Ann City. We got quite a good seat along the catwalk and the show commenced with Daniel Boey's "Back To School" choreo. Quite fun and quirky indeed! Subaru Motorimage was the main sponsor and of course my friend Glenn Tan was one of the judges. Of course there were familiar faces in the crowd with Andrea Fonseka hosting, one of the original TNP New Face girls, Angeline Nicole Teo...and a the rest of the press crowd. Well....the fun really happened after the show with us heading over to Thumper. Big thanks to Boon, Shay and the management for sponsoring the drinks for the night! With Ivan and Ken, I am sure the news room had more than a few hang over's the next morning!!!!

No comments: