Saturday, December 15, 2007

Roberto's Birthday Bash @ Bice!!! (...and it rhymes too!)

My good friend and restaurant manager, Roberto, was throwing his big birthday bash at Bice. The weekend was here and after a long week...I was ready for some fun indeed! Didn't have much food...but had quite alot of wine and great company. A couple of the usual suspects turned up...Ismay and a friend of her's....Brian Masters.....and half the Italian party community. After that I headed over to Lunar to catch up with my Indonesian buddy Michael and Stanley. Jerome turned up with Gillian and freinds....and even Patrick Ee! Turned out to be a very big nite out on the town for me.....and boy did I suffer it the next day. Oh well.....thats to be expected from partying on a empty stomach. Oh well......tomorrow is another day then!

No comments: