Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Peas Arrive!!!

Well....the Peas were coming into town for their concert at the Indoor Stadium and of course I had to go pick them up! They were coming into town on a private wide body charter so they had arranged to use the CIP Terminal in Changi. The terminal staff were very helpful and we had a good team running the show the next day so we were really comfortable heading off to the Marriott and then up for the dinner reception that the hotel threw for them by the pool. I ended up sitting opposite Fergie....caught up with Apple who remembered me...and Will....and tuck into a some good food. Made friends with their agent, Jonathan Lavine who was a great help to hook me up during my Las Vegas trip. As the party wound down, we then headed down to Living Room to catch the F1 race and where the boys continued to boogie down for another nite out on the town. Me? Off I headed to pick up the opening band....Click 5 before coming on back to catch the boys for a few and heading home way early!

No comments: