Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Barclay's Singapore Golf Open 2007

It was 4 days of mayhem of parking for many in the office with the Barlcay's Singapore Open 2007. This was one of the richest golf tournaments in Singapore with a total purse of US$4 million going to Angel Cabrera after a tight fight from Vijay Singh. Tiger Beer were one of the main sponsors of the tournament as were Sentosa Leisure Group so of course I took the opportunity to check it out. Borrowing a pass from the Communications Dept....I walked over to check it out on a Friday morning before the main crowds flooded in over the weekend. Quite cool I must say...great set up and a very up for it crowd. I am quite looking forward to getting involved when the resort is up and running though I dont play golf yet! Must get down to it in 2008....and hope it leads to a few less late nites out on the town and a more healthy lifestyle.....I HOPE! Hahahaha!

No comments: