Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Own Celebration

Yup...thats right...been wanting to blog about this party and finally got the time. I always seem to be attending other people's parties but when I throw my own, it indeed becomes quite a kick ass time! Well.....as some of you may know, I finally got a real job! Yep! Now I work for someone else with a fixed salary! Hahahaha! Shocking right? But this is one hell of a job if you know what I mean! I was lucky enought that Resorts World, the IR by the Genting Group that is going up in Sentosa and that will be ready in end 2009 and 2010. The details are all for another entry but needless to say, I am really excited by this! And what better way to celebrate then to get all my close friends down to Thumper for a few drinks!!! George, Royston, Sulian and Julian, Stephanie and Belle, Kelly, Kimberly, Raymond, Boon, David Chin....a real rocking rolling night that ended up in Zouk! A big night out on the town with good friends and a excellent reason to party! Well....looks like with my new job I won't be doing much of that during the weekdays....

No comments: