Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Russian Standard @ The Russian National Day!!!

I could tell that this was going to be a heavy night out on the town from the outset! Can you imagine? Its the Russian National Day......and together with nearly every Russian in town, Russina food...(the caviar disappeared REAL quick!!)....Russian models....and of course.......RUSSIAN STANDARD vodka!!! Rose, Felicia and myself arrived with a whole nearly the whole diplomatic corps down at the Goodwood Park Hotel. Naturally we barely knew anyoneone except Sulian, Julian, Billy and Giorgio. I suppose the girls had it smart with other plans to head off for dinner.....and left me to the tender mercies of the Russians. The one good thing about having the vodka flow.....you quickly make friends...and of course I ended up making friends with the executive staff of the hotel!!! Well....to say the least....more than a few bottles later....I crawled home to prepare to nurse a real bad hangover the next day.

No comments: