Monday, April 23, 2007

KC's Big Birthday Bash!

It was a big boys night out with KC having his birthday at Phuture on a Saturday night out on the town. Of course all the boys turned up to throw him a nice big one...and lots of girls too! Say Yong, Ian and myself did alot of cheering KC on with myself being the official cameraman as usual. There were alof of people that I didnt know around but quite a few familar faces....even Adrian and Kelly from St James turned up! We had Alvin and his girlfriend......Amanda and all the other girls sure helped KC get well and fully drunk by a very early 2.00 am with Ian and me sending him back!!! Was really funny that when we got him into the taxi, KC then suddenly wanted to go to Mohd Sultan to party on! Man....what booze can do to you is really funny!Well....of course since it was early....what was Ian and me to do but head on back to Phuture to party on! Was kind of strange that night cause the main room was quite quiet and when we rolled into the main room, we were one of the few people left there! Suddenly...just when we thought the night was coming to an end....the space filled up big time again! Weird! Anyway......Happy Birthday KC..... I now live in anticipation and a little fear of whats gonna happen to me on my birthday coming soon.....

No comments: