Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chivas @ Cafe Del Mar

Heard so much about the opening of Cafe Del Mar while I was away in Hong Kong so when Chivas threw a party there...I just HAD to attend and make a nite out on the town of it all (though technically its on the beach)! You all know me and my great friendship with Chivas Bro's! Hahahaha! Anyway...it was quite packed that night both with old and new faces.....Franck and company.....Raymond and his wife.....Brendan and company! CDM is quite interesting...not quite sure how it will turn out though but I am sure it will be a magnet for the bikini babes and expat boys. Personally I dont have much of a good or bad impression of the place....I suppose the jury is still out on how it turns out. As I have always said, any club or venue like this needs a soul...needs something or someone more than a pool, sand and sound system to attract and keep the crowd. Lets see how it goes then! Oh....and on a side note...the food leaves alot to be desired from......but who really cares with the hot babes on parade I suppose!

No comments: