Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dragonfly......A Hip Hop Canto Club!

Dragonfly at the St James Power Station is one of the newest clubs in town so off I went to go check it out. Canto live music with William Scorpion....Sly from Singapore Idol...and a whole host of hot dancers....then the DJ comes in with great Hip Hop! Isn't that strange??? Anyway...caught up with Dennis Foo who got his staff to give me the grand tour of the whole place including Mono, the KTV upstairs. Though KTV isn't really my thing, but it sure has one of the best sound systems from D & B ever installed in a small room. Franck and the boys were in the house as well as Edward and the Ferrari boys. Its supprising just how many people working there I know! Kelly who is gonna manage "The Bellini Room", Steven Cheng who used to be my assistant at Funky Town and who now manages Dragonfly, Andrew Ing, their COO, Eric Lam, their Director of Operations and even Craig Burriage....in charge of their sound and lighting system! Of course I caught da man Dennis himself and had a few with him before calling it a good night out on the town!

No comments: