Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Q Bars Official Opening

This is one post which I have long delayed but now finally down to! Yes guys and girls...after all this time of running bars and clubs and also having many many excellent nites out on the town in random ones both in Singapore and overseas, it was inevitable for me to go out and try to own one!!! Well...more accurately, its George and myself that have bought a share in one...Q BAR!!! Yes....the famous landmark bar from Ho Chin Minh City and Bangkok has finally opened its doors in our fair little island and I have a shareholder's part in it! Of course there are quite a few other shareholders some of who have been friends for ages such as Prakash, Arthur Tay, David Chin and Boon while some have become good friends such as Thomas, Karen, Frank, Scott and Howard! Needless to say the opening that lasted 2 days was a roaring success! Every and I do mean everyone that is anyone was there! Now lets just see if I can fit all the pics into this post!

1 comment:

HeadLiner said...

How come I wasnt invited ?..sniff..