Monday, August 21, 2006

Thumper's Hottest Babe's...The Preview and the Hard Work

Well...well...the next post is a night out on the town that quite a few of you who follow my blog would have been waiting for....its the Thumper's Hottest Babe competition which I produced...thats right!!! I actually produce this show! And yes, the girls really had talent! We even had one girl that got thru somewhere in the Singapore Idol show and another one that represented us in some beauty contest! Ok ok....I know that the first preview show that the girls did was quite horrible but Mark Chow really tried his best I think. As all of us in the industry know that it takes alot of talented people not only on stage but back stage to put together a credible show like this. Not everyone is blessed with talent, style, a sense of rhythm....Thought has to go into the music, the outfits...and the general look and feel of the whole show.....or if not it ends up looking like some tribute to a show only found in Patpong! Thats why they hire professionals to get involved!

Thus it began. There has to be a great deal of preperation and eye to detail so after that first show, my team quickly put together a good sequence of steps, some great music by yours truly, outfits from TOSS and bikini's from Butt Cheeks.....and more than a few quick bites at Far East Plaza. It took the girls more than a few weeks of hard work and sacrifice (RIGHT....I hear some of you say...especially my cousin Kelvin!) and for that I am greatful.

Well....this is a quick preview of some of the pictures from that first show...and the subsequent rehearsals that worked up to the finals. The actual pics of the the shows come in the next entry though! Big big thanks to Thea and Naz...my two hot choreographers as well as my stage manager, Mag...and of course our exec. producer....Edwin Yeo!

No comments: