Monday, August 14, 2006

The Chivas Life @ Attica

Ah! What can I say....its Chivas...my faithfull companion thru my many nites out on the town...and they are threw a blast and a half at Attica. Big THANKS! to Raymond, Alex and Brendan who invited me.....The fashion show was sure interesting...and the costumes especially with Eng all dressed up like a the Golden Gladiator were way cool! There was a "B" Boy Crew doing some nifty moves on the dance floor...and enough of the good tipple to keep everyone in high spirits! Even Eric ended up with BUNNY EARS and Raymond had his shirt removed by his legion of adoring female fans! To think...he is a Marketing Director and NOT a ROCK STAR!!! I want his job! Cheers to CHIVAS! With out you...this blog would be alot less interesting and colorful!

1 comment:

HeadLiner said...

Ahhhh..so Chivas is to blame...hehehehe