Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Red Dot Design Awards!!!

Its been a few weeks since my last entry so better catch up before I fall behind again....well....Brendan and Alex had invited me to the Red Dot Design Awards which Chivas 18 had co-sponsored and of course...when it comes to Chivas 18, I would crawl to the ends of the earth for! Hitting the venue on time, we ajourned to the Artery Bar for a few...and then onwards to the awards! Indeed...they had quite a number of way cool things and the company was excellent! The one thing I must say is that the video set up done by my friends from Expo-AV/InSync was very cool. We also met one of the winners who I think was from Hong Kong or Taiwan but lived in London. Smart chap with alot of creative ideas! All I can say was not to self...next time before big nite out on the town and then sitting for long awards ceremony.....must remember to PEE! (And Alex, if you are reading this, so should YOU! Hahahaha!)

No comments: