Monday, December 18, 2006

Notebene

Looks like there is another party that I forgot to blog about....and the only reason why I happened to be there was because I had a meeting with my partners Simon Lim and David Chin on the status and development of Q Bar. Notebene...a new boutique opened at Vivo City by David and Boon's friend, Natalie Bovile...had their grand opening party at Q Bar on the 24 Nov! Although Pro-Active was supposed to be involved with the party, I suppose that due to budget constraints, we did not secure the job even after they did give us a deposit but I suppose thats the way the cookie crumbles....
But the party went well! Our old friend and one of Singapore's top models Wendy Leong was there...and so was Edwin and Yvonne, PK turned up...and so did Pam Shee! Of course David Chin was there as well as our Corp. Sales girl Anna. All in all...a interesting nite out on the town!

No comments: