Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ferrari & Maserati Party @ Bellini Room

Ok....looks like I am here again! But tonight is for a kick ass party thrown by the Ferrari and Maserati distributorship, Hong Seh Motors. Giorgio had kicked in with a free flow of Tattinger and when I tell you all the boys showed up...I really mean ALL! The carpark was a wonderland of Ferrari's and Maserati's in every model, make and color....Edward started the ball rolling and soon we were all happily in the mood. Clinton Ang, my old school mate Timothy Chan from Polar Cafe, Giorgio, Sulian and Julian....Christopher Guy....making a late entry was Franck and Chua! Anastasia and Caroline were everywhere as all good host would be....and even KC and Say Yong swung by. Of course Ade and me had such a great night out on the town.....what a kick ass night! Thank you so much Hong Seh! Lets hope the "Prancing Horse" keeps on gallopin'!!!

No comments: